Cookies are small files that are downloaded and stored on a user’s computer when accessing certain websites, with the aim of storing browsing information to facilitate browsing, recognising the computer, the browser… Or compiling data for statistical purposes. In no case are viruses or systems harmful to the user.
By accepting the cookie notice that appears at the beginning of browsing the website or by configuring the cookies on this site, you expressly accept the use of these cookies on your devices. If you disable Cookies, your browsing of the Website may not be optimal and some of the utilities available on the Website may not work properly.
Types of cookies (source Spanish Agency for Data Protection)
1. Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them.
Depending on who is the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, we can distinguish:
– Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as proprietary cookies.
2. Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated
Depending on the period of time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment, we can distinguish:
– Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of products purchased).
– Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
3. Types of cookies according to their purpose
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, we can distinguish between:
– Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing to parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, apply for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during browsing, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles for users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
Specifically, LIP SEGURIDAD SL is using Cookies for the purposes set out below. If in the future other technologies are used with the purpose of providing more and better services, the user will be informed of this.
4. Technical Cookies
Technical cookies are essential for you to be able to move around a web page and use its functions. In general, these cookies enable the different functions of the web page, make your browsing more secure or provide functionalities that are previously requested by the user. As they are necessary for the operation of the site, these cookies will be activated by default and cannot be denied.
This site uses technical cookies necessary to:
- ensure safe and uninterrupted browsing on our website;
- save user preferences regarding the configuration, acceptance or rejection of site cookies.
- Share the content (such as articles and blog posts) on different social networks (such as Twitter or Facebook).
5. Analytical Cookies
These cookies allow monitoring and analysis of the behavior of users who browse the website. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by users of the service.
Cookies used by LIP SEGURIDAD SL
|Collect information for the Google search engine included in the web (Google CSE). Including the use of Google Maps. Persistent cookies.
|Google cookies. +info: http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/types/
|_ga, _gat, _gid, _secure_3PAPSID, _secure_3PSID
|Cookies used by Google Analytics containing an anonymous identifier used to distinguish users. They are analytical and statistical in nature. Duration: _ga: 2 years/ _gat:10 minutes/ _gid:24 h/ __SEGURE 3PAPSID 18 months/ __SECURE 3PISID 1 year;
|Includes campaign information about the user. If you have linked your Google Analytics and AdWords accounts, website conversion tags will read this cookie unless you disable it. 90 day duration
|Optanonalertboxclosed, optanonconsent, SBvirtudtelf, Eupubsonsent
|Cookies installed by the cookie management module, which are used to store and determine user selections. duration one year
|ONE TURST: https://www.onetrust.com/privacy/
Cookie deletion control
In the same way, you can allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer: